Wyoming Stock Growers Land Trust
- Environment - Habitat protected from development
- Social - Conserving Wyoming’s ranching legacy, culture, and rural economy
- Governance - Managed by a democratically elected co-op
- Visit, Play, Stay, and Tour your ranch annually
- Private bookings all year long
- Cowboy meet-and-greet; annual Investor Days
- Ecosystem Services Pilot Program
- Income from conservation easement
- Tax credit from conservation easement
- Interest Income from contract-for-deed
- Working ranches and western landscapes are at a crossroads of gentrification and development, thus rapidly becoming economically unviable.
- Wildlife habitat is best supported by large ranches with a vested interest in order to sustain the ecology and support their own families and community.
- Creating in-tact open-space for future generations to appreciate.
- Is the Cowboy State’s first and only Wyoming-based, statewide ag land conservation organization.
- Focuses specifically on conserving ag lands.
- Maintains a board of directors composed primarily of agricultural producers who have a first-hand understanding of agricultural and community issues.
- Is affiliated with the Wyoming Stock Growers Association, a trusted advocate for the state’s agricultural community.
For more on Wyoming Stock Growers Land Trust https://wsglt.org/about-us/